Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Project 365: Keep Calm, Summer Is Coming

"Keep Calm Cause summer is coming!"

Hey everyone!

Well we went into another deep freeze for a couple days, it got down to -7 here with a -40 wind chill! Thankfully it warmed up all the way to 11 today!! I was quite happy to see some icicles melting outside my window today :)

 I told you there would be a bunch of pictures coming for Emma's birthday and I didn't lie, so here are a few pictures from Emma's 13th birthday :























Also for all my fellow bluegrassers out there, be sure to watch out for our banjo player, she just got a set of Keith Tuners and is ready to take on the world with some new music! :) 
Now I have a confession, this passed week I hardly took any pictures on my camera... usually there are a couple phone pictures but this week it is almost all of them. BUT next week I'm hoping not to have any phone pictures to make up for these. I had QUITE the interesting week though as you will see :) 
soooo here is week FOUR of Project 365! Yes! I have completed an entire Months worth of pictures! :) 

Project 365 Week 4-

22

23

25
26

27
^^^
this was a wishful thinking day, no sadly this picture is not recent its from back in July, I was REALLY missing the warm weather and couldn't help but use this picture. ;)


28

I didn't realize just how many pictures have been black and white lately. But sometimes taking the color out of photos makes them more interesting. Especially people blowing out candles I've noticed, honestly I don't really have a good excuse other then I like black and white ;) 

Have an amazing day everyone! 
Stay warm!
Cross your Fingers
and pray for summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment