Friday, October 19, 2012

Bragging :)

" I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see"

^and all the blogs I want to write :) 

Alright people! Tonight is one of those nights that I can't sleep! I'm so excited and my mind is going in a million different directions for a million different reasons. First off, I've been laying in my bed for the last almost 2 house reading The Hiding Place, it's the first school book I've liked in a long time and I'm completely sucked in1 Now, The main reason I am so excited right now is because my Barbie Doll (one of my best friends) Julia, started a blog! I couldn't believe it, the entire time I was reading it I was grinning from ear to ear ;). By the time I actually post this it won't be night time anymore, but I am writing this at like 12 at night. Julia says she's not gonna be very good at it, but if there is one thing I know, you can't go wrong with a blog, and with a personality like Julia's I know it will always be entertaining to read =) So if you actually made it to the end of this extremely short/random post, you should go on over to her blog and check it out. I'm so proud of this girl, I can't even describe, she makes me smile all the time, she's beautiful and I can't wait to see where this takes her, yep, this is a whole post bragging about Julia, but hey, it's worth it. Now by tomorrow I will look at this messy scribbled out entry in my notebook and thing what was I thinking?! and if and when Julia sees this I'm sure I'll get a text that says "Abby!?" and she'll shake her head laughing reminding me just how weird I really am and I am fine with that ;) 

Dear Julia,
    I'm soooo happy if you haven't figured it out yet, I can't wait to see what awesome post ideas you come up with. Blogging really is an awesome adventure and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do =) 

                                                                                                                                    Love you!
                                                                                                                                           Abby 

Alright guys I guess I should get some sleep and yes I know I'm a freak ;) 


                                        Have a spectacular day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment