Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Catching Memories

"We do things every day and never know when we are making memories"

Hey Everyone! Alright, It's November 13 Less than two months away from being 2013!! Last year at this time Rachel, Lindsay and I were all just talking about maybe possibly starting a blog, by the end of the year I had decided that my "new years resolution" would be to start a blog. Never in my dreams did I ever think I would actually keep it up for an entire year, sure there are only 24 posts, but hey, I've kept it up, and now almost one year later I am still typing in this box every once in a while because I love talking to the few people that read this. Thank you to those who do =)
      Now that I'm done reminiscing, on to the real reason I am writing this post. I have a photography obsession its no secret, I always post pictures on here, and I saved up a crazy amount of money for a camera. I carry around a camera with me everywhere I go and I don't know what I would do if I couldn't take pictures all the time. That being said, I've decided to start I photography blog. I want to take pictures for people, because its what I love, and since it's so close to the holidays and everyone is getting their Christmas Pictures done, I thought why not? I'm always looking at other peoples photography and wishing I was doing it, I'm always coming up with new ideas, or changing what other people have done in my head. So last night after thinking about it for a while, I started asking a ton of people what I should name myself. Of course I could have just called it Abigail McLemore Photography, but how boring is that? I wanted something that would stand out, but wouldn't sound weird, so all day I asked mom if she had any idea, I txted friends and got some of the most ridiculous names ever! Finally it was almost 10 O'clock at night and I was still trying to think of something to put inside the box that said "blog Title" Mom started lloking up photography quotes and I was looking up old camera names when mom thought of Memory Catcher. It was perfect. Abigail Nicole.. Memory Catcher. It fit. I typed it in the box as fast as I could and it looked right. And thus was born Abigail Nicoole...Memory Catcher. Here to catch all your memories, kids don't stay young forever and everyone always wants to remember little details from years ago, I can help do that by catching your memories on camera.
      I'm really excited to be  doing this, it really is somthing that I love to do and I hope I do well at it. :)
      Thanks for reading this and if you want go ahead and check out The Memory Catcher  :)
                                           Have a Beautiful Day Guys! :)
Photography blog: abigailnicolememorycatcher.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment