Thursday, December 20, 2012

Smile Today :)

"When the world is full of Cheerios, be fruit loop." 

Hey everyone! SO with "the world ending" and everything tomorrow I thought I should do at least one more post while I still can. It's kinda sad that the world is ending, I was really looking forward to all the gifts I'm giving this year, Oh well I guess, if only that calender hadn't run out so quickly, I didn't even get to finish everything on my bucket list...

     Alright I'm just kidding, the world isn't gonna end tomorrow, we don't know when it's gonna end, God said. All the people who thought that are just the fruit loops in a world of cheerios ;)
This Picture always makes me laugh, I don't understand why so many people get freaked out by this, I mean there have been sooo many people who have been "predicting the world's end" for years now and it still hasn't happened! When will we ever learn ;) 

I must say this year has been really interesting, so many things have happened. So many good memories, so many bad, and so many memories that you just smile and laugh every time you think of them.  All in all it's been a great year, and its not even over yet! 
At this point, usually people would start listing their highlights of the year, but I'm pretty sure I mention them so often on here that if I said them again you guys would probably scream! :) So I'll just say: My friends are amazing, my family is amazing, I have a church that I love and I know they love me. I've made so many new friends recently and they are all awesome. I got and lost my first job this year, I saved up my own money to pay for my new camera. I went to probably ten different revival weeks, which were all amazing. I remember last year at this time what I was doing, it was all COMPLETELY different! I hardly knew the people who have become my best friends and I didn't think in my wildest dreams I would ever become this close to them. Last year at this time I was 15....in four months I'll be 17.. The years FLY BY so quickly, but it's always fun to look back and see how you've grown, changed and become the person you are today. 

So as this year is coming to a close I hope you cherish every moment of the last few weeks. This year has been filled with so many blessings that I will never be able to thank God enough for.

P.S. just in case you were upset about the world ending here's a picture that I hope makes you smile : 


No comments:

Post a Comment