Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Life through the eyes of my friends list

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace..." I Corinthians 14:33

Hey everyone!!

It's been a while! Happy new year! SOOOOO much has happened in my life since I last posted. Since so much has happened I decided I'm not going to tell you about it but rather show you. I'm going to show you my life as facebook has seen it, plus some extra stuff. The following pictures are status's and such from me, my mom and my aunt, all talking about my grandma who has been in the hospital since December 20. What we thought was a minor heart attack turned into many complications and it has now been 32 days that she has been in the hospital. anywhere it says mom it is actually my grandma. So here is my life "in the eyes of my Facebook friends list" :






    This isn't even all of it, but I decided that this blog post should be as uplifting as possible. She has been moved to a different hospital now and will probably be there for another month. So many people have been so supportive! I get messages and texts all the time asking about her:

People post Bible verses on my families walls and its so encouraging to know that literally hundreds of people are praying for her. God gave me some amazing people in my life to support and lift of my family in times like these, keep the prayers comin :)



In better news Christmas came and went and my siblings and I got a puppy!!! :D Her name is Maybelle and she is the most adorable puppy you've ever seen! 

 Also The New Year was absolutely amazing! We had a lock in at church and it was so much fun! We played so many games and had so much fun :) we played minute to win it which included nearly impossible games like stacking three golf balls on top of each other (which apparently is possible) 





Just so you know all of the  people that look like death warmed over are the after effects of staying up all night long! :P  ( Sorry the pictures are messed up, my computer hates me) 

So far 2013 has been a pretty amazing year, and I'm looking forward to making this year count as one of my favorite, make every moment worth while! 

I hope you guys are having an amazing year so far! Talk to you later :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment